rtg - Flexible, high-performance SNMP statistics monitoring system
||FreeBSD Ports Quarterly amd64
RTG is a flexible, scalable, high-performance SNMP statistics monitoring
system. It is designed for enterprises and service providers who need to
collect time-series SNMP data from a large number of targets quickly. All
collected data is inserted into a relational database that provides a common
interface for applications to generate complex queries and reports. RTG
includes utilities that generate configuration and target files, traffic
reports, 95th percentile reports and graphical data plots. These utilities may
be used to produce a web-based interface to the data.
The unique features of RTG are:
* Runs as a daemon, incurring no cron or kernel startup overhead
* Written entirely in C for speed, incurring no interpreter overhead
* Multi-threaded for asynchronous polling and database insertion
* Inserts data into a relational database where complex queries and reports
may be generated
* Performs no data averaging in order to support billing, etc.
* Can poll at sub-one-minute intervals
- MYSQL: off
- WEB: on
To enable the web interface, copy /usr/local/bin/rtgplot to your site cgi-bin as rtgplot.cgi
Without this step, your graphs will be broken.
Install rtg txz package:
# pkg install rtg