py27-schematics-patched - Patched version of schematics that can pickle with multiprocessing
||FreeBSD Ports Quarterly amd64
Schematics is a Python library to combine types into structures, validate them,
and transform the shapes of your data based on simple descriptions.
The internals are similar to ORM type systems, but there is no database layer in
Schematics. Instead, we believe that building a database layer is made
significantly easier when Schematics handles everything but writing the query.
Further, it can be used for a range of tasks where having a database involved
may not make sense.
Some common use cases:
- Design and document specific data structures
- Convert structures to and from different formats such as JSON or MsgPack
- Validate API inputs
- Remove fields based on access rights of some data's recipient
- Define message formats for communications protocols, like an RPC
- Custom persistence layers
Note: This is the patched version from the 1.1.x branch that can pickle with
multiprocessing using the old API.
Install py27-schematics-patched txz package:
# pkg install py27-schematics-patched