popup - Interactive learning aid for pairs of words
||FreeBSD Ports Quarterly amd64
Popup is an interactive learning aid for pairs of words. It behaves much like
a stack of flashcards, but handles one-to-many and many-to-one word
relationships better, and includes an integrated scheduler for efficient use
of your 'cards'. Popup was written by Bjorn Ghola and Rob Burns.
* An editor for cardstack files with support for copying and pasting groups
of words, as well as drag and drop.
* Three quiz styles: multiple choice, spelling, and flashcard.
* Supports quizes and practice
* Graduated time interval scheduler.
* Localized for Thai and German.
LICENSE: GPL2 or later
The popup port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
More information about port maintainership is available at:
Install popup txz package:
# pkg install popup