wxdfast - Multithread and multi-platform download manager
||FreeBSD Ports Latest amd64
wxDownload Fast (also known as wxDFast) is an open source download manager. It
is multi-platform and builds on Windows(2k,XP), Linux and Mac OS X. Besides
that, it is a multi-threaded download manager. This means that it can split a
file into several pieces and download the pieces simultaneously.
* Faster downloads (with Segmented/Multi-threaded/Accelerated transfers).
* Download resuming (Pause and restart where you stopped).
* Download scheduling.
* Organizes files you have already downloaded.
* View server messages (HTTP, FTP, file://). No HTTPS support.
* Available in multiple languages and easily translated. Now available in
Portuguese [Brazil], Spanish, English, German, Russian, Hungarian, Armenian
* Connection to FTP servers which require a password.
* Calculates the MD5 checksum of downloaded files so they can be easily.
* Metalink support.
Categories: ftp, www
The wxdfast port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
More information about port maintainership is available at:
Install wxdfast txz package:
# pkg install wxdfast