queue-repair - Qmail queue diagnostic and repair tool
||FreeBSD Ports Latest amd64
queue_repair features include:
- automatic, dynamic determination of UIDs and GIDs.
- automatic, dynamic determination of conf-split; can be overridden on the
commandline to change the conf-split of an existing queue without running a
parallel, temporary instance of qmail for queuelifetime. Just recompile and
stop qmail, run queue-repair, and restart qmail.
- automatic, dynamic determination of use of big-todo; can be overridden on the
commandline to change an existing queue as above.
- handles basic tasks like fixing a queue restored from backups, incorrect
ownership or permissions of directories and files, missing or extra split
subdirectories, unexpected files or other direntries, or creating a valid
queue from scratch.
- can run in repair or test (report-only) modes. The default is test mode.
Categories: python, mail
- DOCS: on
- QMAIL_PORT: on
The queue-repair port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
More information about port maintainership is available at:
Install queue-repair txz package:
# pkg install queue-repair