ptools-game - Accessory programs for pMARS (Core War simulator)
||FreeBSD Ports Latest amd64
PTools version 1.1.
This is a collection of utility programs for the game of Core War. The
programs in this archive work well with the pMARS system, but most programs
will also work with other simulators. Below is an overview of what we have:
* mts - Short for "MARS Tournament Scheduler".
* mopt - The "multiple optimizer" calculates optimal sets of constants for
* pname - pname renames warrior files based on the ;name line.
These additional tools have been included in the port but are not part of the
original ptools package:
* p3-2 - For generating p^3 redcode snippets.
* corestep - For finding optimal step constants (similar to mopt).
Note that the port prefixes all of these programs with "ptools-" to avoid
conflicts and/or confusions with other ports.
- DOCS: on
The ptools-game port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
More information about port maintainership is available at:
Install ptools-game txz package:
# pkg install ptools-game