ibus-typing-booster - Faster typing by context sensitive completion
||FreeBSD Ports Quarterly i386
Ibus-typing-booster is a completion input method to speedup typing.
The original purpose was to make typing of Indic languages easier and faster by
providing completion and spell checking suggestions. Originally it was forked
from ibus-table. Since then ibus-typing-booster has been improved to support
many other languages as well (most languages except Chinese and Japanese are
supported). Recently the capapility to type different languages at the same time
without having to switch between languages has been added.
- Context sensitive completions.
- Learns from user input.
- Can be trained by supplying files containing typical user input.
- If available, hunspell and hunspell dictionaries will also be used to
provide not only completion but also spellchecking suggestions (But it works
also without hunspell by learning only from user input).
- Can be used with any keyboard layout.
- Almost all input methods supplied by libm17n are supported (including the
inscript2 input methods).
- Several input methods and languages can be used at the same time without
- Predicts Unicode symbols and emoji as well.
- HUNSPELL: on
It is recommanded to install a font with emoji, e.g. x11-fonts/emojione-color-font-ttf .
And do not forget to run `ibus restart' after an upgrade.
Install ibus-typing-booster txz package:
# pkg install ibus-typing-booster