wmdrawer - Dockapp which provides a drawer to launch applications
||FreeBSD Ports Latest i386
wmDrawer is a dock application (dockapp) which provides a drawer (retractable
button bar) to launch applications.
* The drawer is retractable and animated.
* Several columns of buttons can be defined in the drawer.
* The configuration file is automaticaly reloaded if it changes.
* Multiple instances of the program can run at the same time.
* Button's highlight under mouse cursor.
* Drawer's transparency (need SHAPE extension).
* Ability to launch several apps at once from the drawer. By holding down
the key Shift or by using mouse buttons middle or right instead of left,
you can keep the drawer opened.
Categories: x11, windowmaker
- DOCS: on
Use /usr/local/share/doc/wmdrawer/wmdrawerrc.example as a base
for your ~/.wmdrawerrc
The wmdrawer port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
More information about port maintainership is available at:
Install wmdrawer txz package:
# pkg install wmdrawer