cdrtools-devel - CD/DVD/BluRay and ISO-9660 image creation and extraction tools
||FreeBSD Ports Latest amd64
The cdrtools software includes tools to create and/or extract
ISO-9660 filesystems, verify their integrity, and write them to
This package contains the following programs:
- btcflash (a firmware flash utility for BTC DRW1008 DVD+/-RW recorder)
- cdda2wav (a digital CD audio extraction program)
- cdrecord (a CD/DVD/BluRay recording program)
- devdump (dump a device or file in hex)
- isodebug (show debug info contained in an ISO-9660 image)
- isodump (dump a device or file based on ISO-9660)
- isoinfo (analyze or list an ISO-9660 image)
- isovfy (verify an ISO-9660 image)
- mkisofs (an ISO-9660 filesystem image creator)
- mkhybrid (an ISO-9660/HFS filesystem image creator)
Link to mkisofs.
- readcd (a data CD reading and recording program)
May be used to write to DVD-RAM and to copy Solaris boot CD's.
- scgcheck (checks and validates the ABI of libscg)
- rscsi (daemon providing access to local SCSI-devices over the network)
Categories: sysutils, audio
- CDDA2MP3: off
- CDDA2OGG: off
- DOCS: on
- NLS: on
- RSCSI: off
Note: The location of the cdrtools `defaults' files has been set to
This is the FreeBSD ports standard config file location, NOT the cdrtools
standard location, which is /etc/default.
The reason for this is that FreeBSD ports and packages should not use
configuration files outside of /usr/local.
Install cdrtools-devel txz package:
# pkg install cdrtools-devel