cbrowser - Graphical front end for cscope and cscope clones
||FreeBSD Ports Latest amd64
A graphical front-end to `cscope' and its clone `cs' with a number of
nice features, including:
- Graphical window interface for general ease of use.
- Function call hierarchy and function viewer.
- Recall of previous queries and query results for easy browsing.
- Ability to switch between databases and query back-ends.
- Source code highlighting ala Emacs.
- Querying and building may be performed simultaneously.
- Build database dialog allows interactively configuring source
and include directories.
- Saves queries and/or query results for later sessions.
- Query results and file browser separated by adjustable pane.
- Full text search in viewer windows.
- Convenient key and button bindings.
- Ability to invoke any editor directly from browser.
- Crude but existing help menu.
Categories: devel, tk
The cbrowser port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
More information about port maintainership is available at:
Install cbrowser txz package:
# pkg install cbrowser